Monday, January 23, 2012

Pondering My Blog

After much hem-hawing around, I have FINALLY decided to start my blogging again. However, this one is going to be a bit different from my last one, hence the name change! While my last blog was short and very sporadic, this one, I promise, to share with you as often as I can and show you all how I have grown up in SO many ways.

I have fallen in LOVE with the person that I want to spend the rest of my life with, moved out of my parents house, which in turn got me the heck out of Baytown and I have generally grown as a person. There have been lots of things in my life that have changed and have changed for the better!

So this blog is to document my new ventures and my new trials and tribulations and just in general my new life, that I do have to say, I am loving these days.  So I hope you all enjoy my post and feel free to comment as you wish. I plan to give you some great DIY project ideas that I have come across, thanks to my sister, Lianna and Pinterest (of course).

So, I hope to gather a few new friends and see a few old ones along my road of ups and downs and DIY projects! Keep in mind that my site is still in the early stages of construction, so there may be some adding and deleting along the way....ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment