Easter is coming up fast! So, I've decided that this year I want to decorate for the "Major" holidays! However, that is not so easy, especially when you have NO decorations to decorate with! So, of course I have turned to
Pinterest yet again, to get some ideas! The ONLY thing that I have been able to do this year so far, is a center piece for the coffee table! It's not much by far, but I plan on going to Target, Wally World or the Dollar Stores or just about ANYWHERE after Easter, to stock up on decorations for future years! So, since I have only one thing that I have been able to decorate, this blog is going to be short, but KNOW that next year it is ON!!! I am going to be a decorating fool for each holiday! LOL!!! Here is my center piece:
It's not much, but at least I have a little bit of Easter in the house! I do have some frames that I have some idea's for. Thankfully, I've gotten these ideas from my sister,
Lianna, because she has done some of her picture frames this way too. She has TONS of free printables that she has posted on her
Pinterest. So, I plan on printing them out for my picture frames! So, hopefully BEFORE Easter, I will have some more decorations up!
I'll keep you posted!
Happy Easter,,,bock bock......
No comments:
Post a Comment